Special Issue Article
Crustal reworking in the North China Craton at ~2.5 Ga: evidence from zircon U–Pb age, Hf isotope and whole rock geochemistry of the felsic volcano-sedimentary rocks from the western Shandong Province
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 406–428, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W., Zhai, M., Wang, S., Santosh, M., Du, L., Xie, H., Lv, B. and Wan, Y. (2013), Crustal reworking in the North China Craton at ~2.5 Ga: evidence from zircon U–Pb age, Hf isotope and whole rock geochemistry of the felsic volcano-sedimentary rocks from the western Shandong Province. Geol. J., 48: 406–428. doi: 10.1002/gj.2493
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- 973 programme. Grant Number: 2012CB416606
- research programme. Grant Number: 41030316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!