Geochemistry, and zircon U–Pb and molybdenite Re–Os geochronology of Jilongshan Cu–Au deposit, southeastern Hubei Province, China
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 52–68, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Pang, A.-J., Li, S.-R., Santosh, M., Yang, Q.-Y., Jia, B.-J. and Yang, C.-D. (2014), Geochemistry, and zircon U–Pb and molybdenite Re–Os geochronology of Jilongshan Cu–Au deposit, southeastern Hubei Province, China. Geol. J., 49: 52–68. doi: 10.1002/gj.2494
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90914002
- Program of China Geological Survey. Grant Number: 1212011220926
- China State Administrative Office of Ore-Prospecting Project for Critical Mines. Grant Numbers: 200714009, 20089937
- 111 Project under the China Ministry of Education. Grant Number: B07011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!