Special Issue Article
Phase equilibrium modelling of Palaeoproterozoic ultrahigh-temperature sapphirine granulite from the Inner Mongolia Suture Zone, North China Craton: implications for counterclockwise P–T path
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 456–466, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Shimizu, H., Tsunogae, T., Santosh, M., Liu, S. J. and Li, J. H. (2013), Phase equilibrium modelling of Palaeoproterozoic ultrahigh-temperature sapphirine granulite from the Inner Mongolia Suture Zone, North China Craton: implications for counterclockwise P–T path. Geol. J., 48: 456–466. doi: 10.1002/gj.2504
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) to Tsunogae. Grant Number: 20340148, 22403017
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows to Shimizu. Grant Number: 23-311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!