Lower Devonian tempestites in western Yangtze, South China: insight from Zoophycos ichnofabrics
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 177–187, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-J. (2014), Lower Devonian tempestites in western Yangtze, South China: insight from Zoophycos ichnofabrics. Geol. J., 49: 177–187. doi: 10.1002/gj.2507
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41072252, 41290260, 41272118
- 111 and 973 projects. Grant Number: B08030 and 2011CB808800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!