A Middle Miocene carbonate embankment on an active volcanic slope: Ilhéu de Baixo, Madeira Archipelago, Eastern Atlantic
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 90–106, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Baarli, B. G., Cachão, M., da Silva, C. M., Johnson, M. E., Mayoral, E. J. and Santos, A. (2014), A Middle Miocene carbonate embankment on an active volcanic slope: Ilhéu de Baixo, Madeira Archipelago, Eastern Atlantic. Geol. J., 49: 90–106. doi: 10.1002/gj.2513
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!