Special Issue Article
Lacustrine turbidites in the Eocene Shahejie Formation, Dongying Sag, Bohai Bay Basin, North China Craton
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 561–578, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J. D., Li, S. Z., Santosh, M., Dai, L. M., Suo, Y. H., Yu, S., Zhao, S. J., Liu, B. and Wang, Q. J. (2013), Lacustrine turbidites in the Eocene Shahejie Formation, Dongying Sag, Bohai Bay Basin, North China Craton. Geol. J., 48: 561–578. doi: 10.1002/gj.2517
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!