Foraminifers and conodonts from the late Viséan to early Bashkirian succession in the Saharan Tindouf Basin (southern Morocco): biostratigraphic refinements and implications for correlations in the western Palaeotethys
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 271–302, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Cózar, P., Medina-Varea, P., Somerville, I. D., Vachard, D., Rodríguez, S. and Said, I. (2014), Foraminifers and conodonts from the late Viséan to early Bashkirian succession in the Saharan Tindouf Basin (southern Morocco): biostratigraphic refinements and implications for correlations in the western Palaeotethys. Geol. J., 49: 271–302. doi: 10.1002/gj.2519
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!