Special Issue Article
Re–Os geochronology, fluid inclusions and genesis of the 0.85 Ga Tumen molybdenite–fluorite deposit in Eastern Qinling, China: implications for pre-Mesozoic Mo enrichment and tectonic setting
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 484–497, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Deng, X.-H., Chen, Y.-J., Santosh, M. and Yao, J.-M. (2013), Re–Os geochronology, fluid inclusions and genesis of the 0.85 Ga Tumen molybdenite–fluorite deposit in Eastern Qinling, China: implications for pre-Mesozoic Mo enrichment and tectonic setting. Geol. J., 48: 484–497. doi: 10.1002/gj.2520
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- 973-Project. Grant Number: 2012CB416602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41202050, 41072061
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M510261
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!