Destruction of the North China Craton: a perspective based on receiver function analysis
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Geological Journal published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 93–103, January/February 2015
How to Cite
2015), Destruction of the North China Craton: a perspective based on receiver function analysis, Geol. J., 50, 93–103, doi: 10.1002/gj.2530, , , , and (
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41174081
- SinoProbe-Deep Exploration in China. Grant Number: SinoProbe-08
|gj2530-sup-0001-DocumentS1.docx||Word 2007 document||1208K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.