Formation of the Jurassic Changboshan-Xieniqishan highly fractionated I-type granites, northeastern China: implication for the partial melting of juvenile crust induced by asthenospheric mantle upwelling
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Zhang, D., Wei, J., Fu, L., Chen, H., Tan, J., Li, Y., Shi, W. and Tian, N. (2013), Formation of the Jurassic Changboshan-Xieniqishan highly fractionated I-type granites, northeastern China: implication for the partial melting of juvenile crust induced by asthenospheric mantle upwelling. Geol. J.. doi: 10.1002/gj.2531
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- Fundamental Research Founds for National University. Grant Numbers: CUG120702, CUG120842
- Central Universities, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan). Grant Number: CUG110832
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41102047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!