Continental margin basins in East Asia: tectonic implications of the Meso-Cenozoic East China Sea pull-apart basins
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Suo, Y. H., Li, S. Z., Zhao, S. J., Somerville, I. D., Yu, S., Dai, L. M., Xu, L. Q., Cao, X. Z. and Wang, P. C. (2013), Continental margin basins in East Asia: tectonic implications of the Meso-Cenozoic East China Sea pull-apart basins. Geol. J.. doi: 10.1002/gj.2535
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!