Continental margin basins in East Asia: tectonic implications of the Meso-Cenozoic East China Sea pull-apart basins
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 139–156, March/April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Continental margin basins in East Asia: tectonic implications of the Meso-Cenozoic East China Sea pull-apart basins, Geol. J., 50, 139–156, doi: 10.1002/gj.2535, , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!