Effects of grain size distribution on mineralogical and chemical compositions: a case study from size-fractional sediments of the Huanghe (Yellow River) and Changjiang (Yangtze River)
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 414–433, July/August 2015
How to Cite
2015), Effects of grain size distribution on mineralogical and chemical compositions: a case study from size-fractional sediments of the Huanghe (Yellow River) and Changjiang (Yangtze River). Geol. J., 50, 414–433. doi: 10.1002/gj.2546., , , and (
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41076032, 40976026
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Submarine Geosciences, SOA. Grant Number: KLSG1003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!