Characteristics and developmental mechanisms of mud volcanoes on the southern margin of the Junggar Basin, NW China
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Wan, Z., Shi, Q., Zhang, Q., Cai, S. and Xia, B. (2014), Characteristics and developmental mechanisms of mud volcanoes on the southern margin of the Junggar Basin, NW China. Geol. J.. doi: 10.1002/gj.2547
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: no. 41102077
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: no. 13lgpy32
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: no. 20110171120016
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: no. 2011 M501362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!