Carbon and oxygen isotopic composition and foraminifers of condensed basal Zechstein (Upper Permian) strata in western Poland: environmental and stratigraphic implications
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Peryt, T. M., Hałas, S. and Peryt, D. (2014), Carbon and oxygen isotopic composition and foraminifers of condensed basal Zechstein (Upper Permian) strata in western Poland: environmental and stratigraphic implications. Geol. J.. doi: 10.1002/gj.2549
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- State Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 9 T12B 028 15
- Polish Geological Institute-National Research Institute. Grant Number: 61.5101.1101.00.0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!