Special Issue Article
Geology, geochemistry and genesis of the Huachanggou gold deposit, western Qinling Orogen, central China
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Triassic tectonics and mineral systems
Volume 49, Issue 4-5, pages 424–441, July-October 2014
How to Cite
2014) Geology, geochemistry and genesis of the Huachanggou gold deposit, western Qinling Orogen, central China, Geol. J., 49, pages 424–441, doi: 10.1002/gj.2557., , and (
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40425006, 40730421, 40352003
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013M540816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!