Special Issue Article
Geology, fluid inclusion and age constraints on the genesis of the Sarekuobu gold deposit in Altay, NW China
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Triassic tectonics and mineral systems (Part 2)
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 635–648, November-December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Geology, fluid inclusion and age constraints on the genesis of the Sarekuobu gold deposit in Altay, NW China, Geol. J., 49, 635–648, doi: 10.1002/gj.2573, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2014CB440802, 2007CB411303
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41072062, 41121002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!