Special Issue Article
Ore geology and fluid inclusion study of the Donggebi giant porphyry Mo deposit, Eastern Tianshan, NW China
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Triassic tectonics and mineral systems (Part 2)
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 559–573, November-December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Ore geology and fluid inclusion study of the Donggebi giant porphyry Mo deposit, Eastern Tianshan, NW China, Geol. J., 49, 559–573, doi: 10.1002/gj.2574, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2014CB440802, 2014CB448000
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: U1139301, U1139302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!