New evidences of hydrothermal fluids circulation at the Devonian Kess Kess mounds, Hamar Laghdad (eastern Anti-Atlas, Morocco)
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Franchi, F., Cavalazzi, B., Pierre, C. and Barbieri, R. (2014), New evidences of hydrothermal fluids circulation at the Devonian Kess Kess mounds, Hamar Laghdad (eastern Anti-Atlas, Morocco). Geol. J.. doi: 10.1002/gj.2582
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!