The “Geological Population” as a framework for analysing numerical data in geology
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 1961 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 341–368, 1961
How to Cite
Krumbein, W. C. (1961), The “Geological Population” as a framework for analysing numerical data in geology. Geol. J., 2: 341–368. doi: 10.1002/gj.3350020305
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!