Two derived fossils from the Bunter Pebble beds of little Hilbre Island, Cheshire
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 1961 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 4, page 626, 1961
How to Cite
Davies, J. (1961), Two derived fossils from the Bunter Pebble beds of little Hilbre Island, Cheshire. Geol. J., 2: 626. doi: 10.1002/gj.3350020404
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!