Incompleteness of the Permian–Triassic fossil record: a consequence of productivity decline?
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: History of Biodiversity
Volume 36, Issue 3-4, pages 341–353, July - December 2001
How to Cite
Twitchett, R. J. (2001), Incompleteness of the Permian–Triassic fossil record: a consequence of productivity decline?. Geol. J., 36: 341–353. doi: 10.1002/gj.883
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2000
- NERC. Grant Number: GT4/93/183/G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!