Brian A. MacVicar is an Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research Senior Scientist and a Canadian Institutes for Medical Research Senior Scientist.
Intrinsic optical signals in the rat optic nerve: Role for K+ uptake via NKCC1 and swelling of astrocytes†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 114–123, February 2002
How to Cite
Macvicar, B. A., Feighan, D., Brown, A. and Ransom, B. (2002), Intrinsic optical signals in the rat optic nerve: Role for K+ uptake via NKCC1 and swelling of astrocytes. Glia, 37: 114–123. doi: 10.1002/glia.10023
This article was submitted to Eric Newman, who acted as editor in chief during the peer-review process.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2001
- Canadian Institutes for Medical Research, NIH, and Eastern Paralyzed Veterans
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!