Oxidative stress in glial cultures: Detection by DAF-2 fluorescence used as a tool to measure peroxynitrite rather than nitric oxide
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 103–114, 15 April 2002
How to Cite
Roychowdhury, S., Luthe, A., Keilhoff, G., Wolf, G. and Horn, T. F.W. (2002), Oxidative stress in glial cultures: Detection by DAF-2 fluorescence used as a tool to measure peroxynitrite rather than nitric oxide. Glia, 38: 103–114. doi: 10.1002/glia.10024
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Bundesministerium für Bildung. Grant Numbers: NBL-3 01220107, WO 474/11-4, EN 366-2/1
- Sachsen-Anhalt. Grant Number: 2997A/0088G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!