Neurons modulate oxytocin receptor expression in rat cultured astrocytes: Involvement of TGF-β and membrane components
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 169–177, February 2002
How to Cite
Mittaud, P., Labourdette, G., Zingg, H. and Guenot-Di Scala, D. (2002), Neurons modulate oxytocin receptor expression in rat cultured astrocytes: Involvement of TGF-β and membrane components. Glia, 37: 169–177. doi: 10.1002/glia.10029
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2001
- CNRS UMR 7519
- University of Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!