Cytokine-stimulated inducible nitric oxide synthase expression in astroglia: Role of Erk mitogen-activated protein kinase and NF-κB
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 152–160, 15 January 2003
How to Cite
Marcus, J. S., Karackattu, S. L., Fleegal, M. A. and Sumners, C. (2003), Cytokine-stimulated inducible nitric oxide synthase expression in astroglia: Role of Erk mitogen-activated protein kinase and NF-κB. Glia, 41: 152–160. doi: 10.1002/glia.10168
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2002
- University of Florida Undergraduate Scholars Program Awards
- National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH) Predoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!