Endothelin B receptors are expressed by astrocytes and regulate astrocyte hypertrophy in the normal and injured CNS
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 180–190, 15 January 2003
How to Cite
Rogers, S. D., Peters, C. M., Pomonis, J. D., Hagiwara, H., Ghilardi, J. R. and Mantyh, P. W. (2003), Endothelin B receptors are expressed by astrocytes and regulate astrocyte hypertrophy in the normal and injured CNS. Glia, 41: 180–190. doi: 10.1002/glia.10173
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2002
- Merit Review from the Veterans Administration
- American Paralysis Association
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS23970, DA11986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!