Highly differential expression of SN1, a bidirectional glutamine transporter, in astroglia and endothelium in the developing rat brain
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 260–275, February 2003
How to Cite
Boulland, J.-L., Rafiki, A., Levy, L. M., Storm-Mathisen, J. and Chaudhry, F. A. (2003), Highly differential expression of SN1, a bidirectional glutamine transporter, in astroglia and endothelium in the developing rat brain. Glia, 41: 260–275. doi: 10.1002/glia.10188
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2002
- Norwegian Research Council
- Letten Fergersten Saugstad's Fund (LFSF) foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!