Tumor necrosis factor is required for RANTES-induced astrocyte monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 119–127, August 2003
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Berman, M. A., Abromson-Leeman, S. R. and Dorf, M. E. (2003), Tumor necrosis factor is required for RANTES-induced astrocyte monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production. Glia, 43: 119–127. doi: 10.1002/glia.10231
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA67416, NS042900
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG2989B3/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!