Differential activation of subtype purinergic receptors modulates Ca2+ mobilization and COX-2 in human microglia
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 95–103, August 2003
How to Cite
Choi, H. B., Hong, S. H., Ryu, J. K., Kim, S. U. and McLarnon, J. G. (2003), Differential activation of subtype purinergic receptors modulates Ca2+ mobilization and COX-2 in human microglia. Glia, 43: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/glia.10239
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2003
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of British Columbia and Yukon
- Canadian Myelin Research Initiative
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Brain Disease Research Center (BDRC) Ajou University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!