Focal adhesion kinase is required for endothelin-induced cell cycle progression of cultured astrocytes
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 185–189, August 2003
How to Cite
Koyama, Y., Yoshioka, Y., Matsuda, T. and Baba, A. (2003), Focal adhesion kinase is required for endothelin-induced cell cycle progression of cultured astrocytes. Glia, 43: 185–189. doi: 10.1002/glia.10240
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2002
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Takeda Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!