Protective role of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity in the metabolic response of C6 rat glioma cells to polyunsaturated fatty acid exposure
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 149–166, August 2003
How to Cite
Ramos, K. L. and Colquhoun, A. (2003), Protective role of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity in the metabolic response of C6 rat glioma cells to polyunsaturated fatty acid exposure. Glia, 43: 149–166. doi: 10.1002/glia.10246
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2003
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 96/10378-3, 97/02853-6, 00/03375-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!