Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 6 inhibits survival and differentiation of rat oligodendrocyte precursor cells
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 91–101, November 2003
How to Cite
Kühl, N. M., Hoekstra, D., De Vries, H. and De Keyser, J. (2003), Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 6 inhibits survival and differentiation of rat oligodendrocyte precursor cells. Glia, 44: 91–101. doi: 10.1002/glia.10263
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2003
- School of Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience Breedte Strategie
- Stichting Vrienden MS Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!