Comparative analysis of remyelinating potential of focal and intravenous administration of autologous bone marrow cells into the rat demyelinated spinal cord
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 111–118, November 2003
How to Cite
Inoue, M., Honmou, O., Oka, S., Houkin, K., Hashi, K. and Kocsis, J. D. (2003), Comparative analysis of remyelinating potential of focal and intravenous administration of autologous bone marrow cells into the rat demyelinated spinal cord. Glia, 44: 111–118. doi: 10.1002/glia.10285
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2003
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency. Grant Number: 12207
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Number: 14370442
- Japan Heart Foundation Research Grant
- Kanae Foundation
- Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS043432
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Medical and Rehabilitation Services of the Department of Veterans Affairs
- William and Bernice E. Bumpus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!