Oligodendrocyte process outgrowth in vitro is modulated by epigenetic regulation of cytoskeletal severing proteins
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 264–274, December 2003
How to Cite
Liu, A., Muggironi, M., Marin-Husstege, M. and Casaccia-Bonnefil, P. (2003), Oligodendrocyte process outgrowth in vitro is modulated by epigenetic regulation of cytoskeletal severing proteins. Glia, 44: 264–274. doi: 10.1002/glia.10290
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2003
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Numbers: FA1512-A1, RG-3421-A4
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1NS42925
- Wadsworth Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!