Hydrogen peroxide increases gap junctional communication and induces astrocyte toxicity: Regulation by brain macrophages
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 28–38, January 2004
How to Cite
Rouach, N., Calvo, C.-F., Duquennoy, H., Glowinski, J. and Giaume, C. (2004), Hydrogen peroxide increases gap junctional communication and induces astrocyte toxicity: Regulation by brain macrophages. Glia, 45: 28–38. doi: 10.1002/glia.10300
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2003
- European Community. Grant Number: QLK6-1999-02203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!