Microglia, a potential source of neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 96–104, January 2004
How to Cite
Yokoyama, A., Yang, L., Itoh, S., Mori, K. and Tanaka, J. (2004), Microglia, a potential source of neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes. Glia, 45: 96–104. doi: 10.1002/glia.10306
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2003
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan
- COE projects of Ehime University
- Grant-in-Aid for the Creation of Innovations Thorough Business-Academic-Public Sector Cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!