Martin Berry and Axel Sandvig contributed equally to this article.
Myelin-, reactive glia-, and scar-derived CNS axon growth inhibitors: Expression, receptor signaling, and correlation with axon regeneration
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 225–251, May 2004
How to Cite
Sandvig, A., Berry, M., Barrett, L. B., Butt, A. and Logan, A. (2004), Myelin-, reactive glia-, and scar-derived CNS axon growth inhibitors: Expression, receptor signaling, and correlation with axon regeneration. Glia, 46: 225–251. doi: 10.1002/glia.10315
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!