Divergent consequences arise from metallothionein overexpression in astrocytes: Zinc buffering and oxidant-induced zinc release
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 346–353, March 2004
How to Cite
Malaiyandi, L. M., Dineley, K. E. and Reynolds, I. J. (2004), Divergent consequences arise from metallothionein overexpression in astrocytes: Zinc buffering and oxidant-induced zinc release. Glia, 45: 346–353. doi: 10.1002/glia.10332
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2003
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NS34138, T32 GM08424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!