Remyelination of cytokine- or antibody-demyelinated CNS aggregate cultures is inhibited by macrophage supplementation
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 278–286, February 2004
How to Cite
Diemel, L. T., Wolswijk, G., Jackson, S. J. and Cuzner, M. L. (2004), Remyelination of cytokine- or antibody-demyelinated CNS aggregate cultures is inhibited by macrophage supplementation. Glia, 45: 278–286. doi: 10.1002/glia.10335
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2003
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Grant Number: 529/99
- Netherlands Foundation Stichting Vrienden MS Research. Grant Number: 99-393
- Brain Research Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!