BDNF-dependent stimulation of dopamine D5 receptor expression in developing striatal astrocytes involves PI3-kinase signaling
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 284–295, May 2004
How to Cite
Brito, V., Beyer, C. and Küppers, E. (2004), BDNF-dependent stimulation of dopamine D5 receptor expression in developing striatal astrocytes involves PI3-kinase signaling. Glia, 46: 284–295. doi: 10.1002/glia.10356
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2003
- Medical Clinic of the University of Ulm, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!