Neuroligin 3 is a vertebrate gliotactin expressed in the olfactory ensheathing glia, a growth-promoting class of macroglia
Article first published online: 11 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 151–164, May 2001
How to Cite
Gilbert, M., Smith, J., Roskams, A.-J. and Auld, V. J. (2001), Neuroligin 3 is a vertebrate gliotactin expressed in the olfactory ensheathing glia, a growth-promoting class of macroglia. Glia, 34: 151–164. doi: 10.1002/glia.1050
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2000
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Rick Hansen Neurotrauma Foundation
- British Columbia Health Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!