Neuroligin 3 is a vertebrate gliotactin expressed in the olfactory ensheathing glia, a growth-promoting class of macroglia
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 151–164, May 2001
How to Cite
Gilbert, M., Smith, J., Roskams, A.-J. and Auld, V. J. (2001), Neuroligin 3 is a vertebrate gliotactin expressed in the olfactory ensheathing glia, a growth-promoting class of macroglia. Glia, 34: 151–164. doi: 10.1002/glia.1050
- Issue online: 11 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2000
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Rick Hansen Neurotrauma Foundation
- British Columbia Health Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!