AN2/NG2 protein-expressing glial progenitor cells in the murine CNS: Isolation, differentiation, and association with radial glia
Article first published online: 12 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 213–228, May 2001
How to Cite
Diers-Fenger, M., Kirchhoff, F., Kettenmann, H., Levine, J. M. and Trotter, J. (2001), AN2/NG2 protein-expressing glial progenitor cells in the murine CNS: Isolation, differentiation, and association with radial glia. Glia, 34: 213–228. doi: 10.1002/glia.1055
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2000
- Danish Research Academy
- Hermann and Lilly-Schilling-Stiftung
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS 21198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!