Transplantation of an acutely isolated bone marrow fraction repairs demyelinated adult rat spinal cord axons
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 26–34, July 2001
How to Cite
Sasaki, M., Honmou, O., Akiyama, Y., Uede, T., Hashi, K. and Kocsis, J. D. (2001), Transplantation of an acutely isolated bone marrow fraction repairs demyelinated adult rat spinal cord axons. Glia, 35: 26–34. doi: 10.1002/glia.1067
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2000
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency. Grant Number: 12207
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Numbers: 09671434, 11770765, 12470295
- Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: 11-3
- Japan Heart Foundation Research
- Kanae Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (USA). Grant Number: RG2135
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS10174
- Medical and Rehabilitation and Development Research Services of the Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!