Amphotericin B potentiates the activation of inducible nitric oxide synthase and causes nitric oxide-dependent mitochondrial dysfunction in cytokine-treated rodent astrocytes
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 180–188, September 2001
How to Cite
Trajkovic, V., Markovic, M., Samardzic, T., Miljkovic, D. J., Popadic, D. and Stojkovic, M. M. (2001), Amphotericin B potentiates the activation of inducible nitric oxide synthase and causes nitric oxide-dependent mitochondrial dysfunction in cytokine-treated rodent astrocytes. Glia, 35: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/glia.1083
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2001
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Serbia, Yugoslavia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!