Electrophysiological alterations and upregulation of ATP receptors in retinal glial Müller cells from rats infected with the Borna disease virus
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 213–223, September 2001
How to Cite
Pannicke, T., Weick, M., Uckermann, O., Wheeler-Schilling, T., Fries, J. E., Reichel, M. B., Mohr, C., Stahl, T., Fluess, M., Kacza, J., Seeger, J., Richt, J. A. and Reichenbach, A. (2001), Electrophysiological alterations and upregulation of ATP receptors in retinal glial Müller cells from rats infected with the Borna disease virus. Glia, 35: 213–223. doi: 10.1002/glia.1086
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: PA 615/1-1
- Graduiertenkolleg Intercell. Grant Numbers: SFB 535, TP A3
- Bundesministerium für Bildung, Forschung und Technologie (BMBF)
- Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research at the University of Leipzig. Grant Number: 01KS9504
- Gemeinnützige Hertie-Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!