Continuous interleukin-6 application in vivo via macroencapsulation of interleukin-6–expressing COS-7 cells induces massive gliosis
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 234–245, September 2001
How to Cite
Tilgner, J., Volk, B. and Kaltschmidt, C. (2001), Continuous interleukin-6 application in vivo via macroencapsulation of interleukin-6–expressing COS-7 cells induces massive gliosis. Glia, 35: 234–245. doi: 10.1002/glia.1088
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1999
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft Freiburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!