Multiple compartments with different metabolic characteristics are involved in biosynthesis of intracellular and released glutamine and citrate in astrocytes
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 246–252, September 2001
How to Cite
Waagepetersen, H. S., Sonnewald, U., Larsson, O. M. and Schousboe, A. (2001), Multiple compartments with different metabolic characteristics are involved in biosynthesis of intracellular and released glutamine and citrate in astrocytes. Glia, 35: 246–252. doi: 10.1002/glia.1089
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2000
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 9700761, 1747
- Lundbeck Foundation
- NOVO Nordisk Foundation
- Blix Foundation
- SINTEF Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!