A role for oligodendrocyte-derived IGF-1 in trophic support of cortical neurons
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 48–57, October 2001
How to Cite
Wilkins, A., Chandran, S. and Compston, A. (2001), A role for oligodendrocyte-derived IGF-1 in trophic support of cortical neurons. Glia, 36: 48–57. doi: 10.1002/glia.1094
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2001
- Vera and Carl Johan Michaelson Legacy, Denmark
- Sackler Fund
- University of Cambridge
- Medical Research Council, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!