The antiapoptotic effect of guanosine is mediated by the activation of the PI 3-kinase/AKT/PKB pathway in cultured rat astrocytes
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 356–368, June 2004
How to Cite
Di Iorio, P., Ballerini, P., Traversa, U., Nicoletti, F., D'Alimonte, I., Kleywegt, S., Werstiuk, E. S., Rathbone, M. P., Caciagli, F. and Ciccarelli, R. (2004), The antiapoptotic effect of guanosine is mediated by the activation of the PI 3-kinase/AKT/PKB pathway in cultured rat astrocytes. Glia, 46: 356–368. doi: 10.1002/glia.20002
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2003
- Neurological Technologies Inc
- Ministero Università e Ricerca Scientifica e Technologica (MURST) of Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!