Evidence of active microglia in substantia nigra pars compacta of parkinsonian monkeys 1 year after MPTP exposure
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 402–409, June 2004
How to Cite
Barcia, C., Bahillo, A. S., Fernández-Villalba, E., Bautista, V., Poza Y Poza, M., Fernández-Barreiro, A., Hirsch, E. C. and Herrero, M.-T. (2004), Evidence of active microglia in substantia nigra pars compacta of parkinsonian monkeys 1 year after MPTP exposure. Glia, 46: 402–409. doi: 10.1002/glia.20015
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2003
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: SAF 2001-0479
- Fundación Séneca. Grant Number: PI-38/00876/FS/01
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: FIS PI02/1335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!